Creative Services Director
Black News Channel is seeking candidates for Creative Services Director with strong leadership, brand management, digital and social skills. If you understand visual and creative storytelling, the latest trends in new media, and can work fluidly back and forth between traditional and new media, we want you. You’ll use your marketing and production skills to be a creative leader for our producers and successfully evolve the look, tone and feel of our promotion on all platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, regularly reviewing, training staff on and ensuring strict adherence to brand guidelines.
- Responsible for developing, executing, managing and overseeing all multi-platform creative marketing campaigns (includes writing, shooting, producing and editing).
- Manage consistency of creative across all platforms.
- Research, recommend and implement processes, tools and techniques that support a vibrant creative culture and environment.
- Conducting creative audits and critiques on a quarterly basis to consistently aim for greater quality and impact
- Provide creative direction and manage budget, talent and execution for all promotional shoots.
- Ensuring all creative production is executed on-time, on-strategy and on-budget.
Requirements & Skills:
- A minimum of five years in consumer advertising and promotion experience with promotion-specific record of success in the television/news industry, brand management, or marketing/digital/advertising agency.
- Motivating the creative team as a champion of change by actively engaging and supporting creative innovation.
- Working knowledge of on-air promotion production techniques, and familiarity with current production and photography techniques.
- Successful track record of translating broadcast designs and concepts to interactive digital and social media campaigns.
- Ability to manage complex projects with the capability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ideal candidates are effective communicators who can present and justify thoughts, ideas and decisions. They have excellent verbal and written communication skills and know how to tailor all communications to the intended audience.
- An online portfolio that shows excellent writing, video editing and social media skills.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.